Mahablog

Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Truth About Life.

I have approached many people in life, in many facets of life. I have starred directly into it, and yet came out unscathed. I truly believe this small quotation, " Whatever good I can do unto this world, Let me do it today and not save it for tomorrow and I shall not look back, For I shalt not return this path again "

Now, although this saying has touched me deep inside somehow though I feel that if we were to all live this way we would end up being too selfish. Why cant we actually walk on this path again ? If we were given the chance to actually do something good to the world ? why wont we make a stand to repeat this process even into the next birth ??. Who Am I ? as the blogger AM I THE MAHA BLOGGER ???

Well, lets just say that this blog is a screen that gives out pearls of wisdom from time to time. Does it mean that this person must also be such a Wonderful, Great and Holistic person? No, He does not need to be. Its like the following saying goes " For Those who CAN...They DO, and for those who CAN'T......They'd Teach ! "

I'm no Monk, I cant give up all that's been given to me, as I believe that whatever that's been given to me is a blessing, and I should be thankful for it. But as I said, I'm no MONK, So I Can't DO the good things Id wish to say, so simply I'd rather Teach....Simple, a good way of living. You don't do any harm and yet you're able to gain a peace of mind since you know that someone out there has taken in your advice and has improved his/hers life.

Good philosophy eh ?

No comments: